International Personal Assistant Symposium
By the end of the symposium participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the mindset of an Exceptional Executive Assistant.
- Appreciate need to partner with Executives to contribute to efficient running of organisations.
- Effectively handle any conflict
- Be bold and clear.
- Demonstrate strength in their Character.
- Define what they want to accomplish
- Demonstrate care for self and Executives.
- Influence those they interact with.
- Demonstrate excellence in their work.
- Identify ways to create new identity.
- Appreciate diversity.
Laugh … have fun … and release some of the pressure that you’ve been feeling lately.
Please Circulate to:
Executive Secretaries / Assistants, Personal Assistants, Administrators and Office Professionals.
In order to achieve the above stated objectives the symposium will cover the following topics:
Day 1 – The Exceptional Executive Assistant
- Registration, Introduction – Symposium objectives
- The Mindset of an Exceptional Executive Assistant
- Be bold and clear
- Control your Character
Day 2 – The Extra Ordinary Executive Assistant
- Care for self and Executive
- Health and Nutrition
- Executive Assistant and Influence
Day 3 – The Excellent Executive Assistant
- Challenge your Excellence
- Set score performance on new standards
- Ways to create new identity
Day 4 – Executive Assistant partnering with the Executive
- Self awareness
- Emotional Intelligence
Day 5 – Professional Development plan
- Legacy and contribution
- Presentation of awards
- Closing Ceremony